Azure Stack will redefine your datacenter. It is the same technology of Azure in your or your service providers datacenter.
A good basis for you starting the journey to Azure Stack is my new book “Building Hybrid Clouds with Azure Stack” from Packt Publishing that just has arrived.
About This Book
- Build and deploy software-defined infrastructures and deliver Azure-based IaaS and Paas services in your datacenter
- Use Azure Stack to leverage your current infrastructure with Microsoft Hybrid Cloud and get the best of both worlds
- Unlock greater levels of performance and flexibility and save your organization money, time, and resources
Who This Book Is For
The book is for administrators and architects who are planning to implement or administer a hybrid cloud infrastructure using Microsoft Cloud Technology. This book is ideal for those who are looking forward to implement and run a hybrid cloud infrastructure with PaaS, SaaS and IaaS services.
What You Will Learn
- Gain a clear understanding of Azure Stack design
- Set up storage, network and compute services in Azure Stack
- Implement and run a hybrid cloud infrastructure with PaaS, SaaS, and IaaS services
- Get an overview of the automation options in Azure Stack
- Integrate Azure public services such as multi-factor authentication and Azure AD with Azure Stack
- Learn about the services available in the future
Azure Stack is all about creating fewer gaps between on-premise and public cloud application deployment. Azure Stack is the next logical evolution of Microsoft Cloud Services to create a true Hybrid Cloud-ready application.
This book provides an introduction to Microsoft Azure Stack and the Cloud First Approach. Starting with an introduction to Microsoft Azure Stack Architecture, the book will help you plan and deploy your Microsoft Azure Stack. Next, you will learn about the Network and Storage option in Microsoft Azure Stack and you’ll create your own private cloud solution. Finally, you will understand how to integrate Public Cloud Services with Microsoft Azure Stack and extend it using the 3rd Party Resource Provider.
After reading the book, you will have a good understanding of an end-to-end process for designing, implementing, offering, and supporting cloud solutions for enterprises or service providers.
Style and approach
This book is a practical guide to help you unlock a hybrid cloud stack using Azure Stack. Using a straight forward and easy to implement approach, this book guides you through the basic planning for a hybrid cloud stack, describes the infrastructure technologies Azure Stack is based on, and explains how to deploy and administer an Azure Stack-based infrastructure.